Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Why i am a Teacher :-)

Some people asked me, why you become a Teacher? My answers to them:

“In life we spent a short moment in school, some good memories, some bad memories, and some unforgettable memories. We all study, make friends, learn new things & experiences, well sometimes we suffer and stress, but we all get through it. After that it's a working life till…. Well only time can tell. Life after our school time is a totally different story. Some even wish they can turn back time. Well we must accept that we will age with time no matter what.

So why I become a Teacher? The answer is simple I love school so much that I don’t want to leave. Yes in life we spent a short moment in school, but I do not want a short moment, I want it to be my life. School had given me so much, knowledge, experiences, and opportunity. Being a Teacher I can have it again, and I can guide new generations with what I had achieved. Seeing your students learned and achieved in any fields under your guidance makes you very happy. For this I never want to stop learning. Being a Teacher we teach and we learn from our students. Life is a journey; this is a journey for me. What comes with the journey, well… I don’t know, it’s the believes that you must have in you, and believe you can. Will i change my journey, i do not know yet, for now I love school, I love to learn, and I love Teaching. But we must remember, being a Teacher is not just limited to school, there are other field that we can be a Teacher too. All i can say is I’m honored to be a Teacher.”

Cikgu Lim Han

1 comment: