Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I got my ITTF Certification :-)



After 2 years of Table Tennis, and after many hours of sessions with my Table Tennis students, i finally got my International Table Tennis Federation(ITTF) Level 1 Certification, awarded by ITTF. I've become an Internationally regconised Coach from Brunei Darussalam :-) I'm really happy when i received an E-Mail from Coach Richard McAfee from USA. This is part of what he said below,

Hello Lim Han,

"Congratulations on being the first coach in Brunei to acheive ITTF/PTT Level 1 Certification. Your name should appear in the ITTF Coaches Database shortly. I very much enjoyed visiting your school while I was in Brunei."

Best wishes,
Richard McAfee


Don't Believe Me? Or think i'm bluffing about my ITTF Certificaton? Check out my name registry at the official ITTF website http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf1.asp?category=dev_coach_reg

Thank you Coach Richard McAfee, Mr. Anthony Liew, BATTA, my beloved Table Tennis students for making it possible for me, and also thank you Yvonne, Jessica, and Fen for all the wonderful Table Tennis fun together.

No comments: