Saturday, July 4, 2009

My country Brunei Darussalam



What can i say about my country from my views..... It's a small country in South East Asia, very peaceful, no high rise building, many forest (about 70% of the country), beautiful beaches and national parks, low on pollution, very cultural, everyone drive a car (Majority), Many privileges (e.g. FREE Education, Medical, tax-free), Oil cheaper than drinking water (i think), welfare and society well taken care of, family oriented, Good food (i mean it), basically it is very nice to be here in Brunei Darussalam, and many more..... it's really very peaceful and i love my country.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

eh 'Wang.. oil? fuel? fish oil? cooking oil? oil on ur face?? haha

HiRo said...

Oil as in Brunei's Oil and Gas industry..like car fuel.:P

Unknown said...

yeah!! I totally agree...
After being through so many years, so many countries, I still think Brunei is the paradise, in my memories and my dreams!!!
I miss Brunei,I miss you guys so so much~~